Title: Customer service advisor
Hours per week: 24
Who are we?
We are Partner Retail Services, a part of the PJ Investment Group. Through an extensive network of companies, we have developed a market leading end-to-end retail solution, handling every step of our customers’ journey. We partner with Samsung UK and operate the Samsung Experience Stores on the UK high street and online.
What can you expect in return for working for us?
At the heart of everything we do, are our people and as such we try to ensure PRS is the best place possible to work. This includes an engagement survey to ensure we are always listening to our colleagues, access to an amazing Samsung Discount Portal allowing colleagues to purchase significantly discounted Samsung products, access to a colleague reward programme unlocking savings of on average £1,000 a year on your daily life expenses as well as other seasonal incentives.
The PRS& Samsung Customer Service Advisor is accountable for delivering PRS& Samsung goals, through alignment with the PRS& Samsung brand and ethos. Delivering inspirational customer service, colleague and customer training compliance and execution, while having an unswerving desire to introduce Samsung products that enrich customers connected lives through unrivalled interactions. The Customer Service Advisor will be based out of the Samsung Experience Store in Norwich.
- Own development through internal training programs
- Own knowledge of PRS& Samsung processes and systems and Product knowledge
- Health & Safety
Store Standards of:
- Customer Training,
- Customer Service
- Customer Sales
- Customers Device Repairs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- People focused
- Communication skills (multiple spoken and written languages with English being your main language ideally)
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and to promote the benefits of change to those around you
- Previous retail experience is ideal but not essential
- Samsung eco system and a love for all things tech
- Constantly challenges own knowledge and drives own learning
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Monday to Friday
Work remotely: No
Vacancy type: Permanent
Experience: 0-2 years
Pick up an application in store or bring CV with cover letter to store