Title: Games Master
Salary: £9 an hour
Job type: Part-time Contract
Number of positions for this role: 1
Full Job Description
Looking for something out of the ordinary?
We are recruiting now for Games Masters for our Norwich venue!
Escape Hunt is the largest escape room business in the world and a global leader in experiential entertainment. Since it started in 2013, Escape Hunt has opened nearly 50 locations across 27 countries. Together, these sites are home to 250 of the most exciting escape room games around the world.
Escape Hunt operates its own venues in the UK and through franchise partners in the rest of the world.
We are on the hunt for a team of talented, enthusiastic, ‘people’ people who thrive in a busy, fast paced environment and who would love to work in an expanding business. Games Masters will need to have amazing people skills, a passion for customer service and the ability to unlock excitement.
We’re offering an exciting career with real potential to develop your skills and experience, but we will only consider the very best people. You need to tell and show us why we should employ you by writing a cover letter that does just that!
RESPONSIBILITIES – WHAT YOU DO
- Engage with customers before they step into the room, delivering the pre-game briefing
- Provide help to the players inside the room with subtle and timely clues if needed. This is done either remotely via CCTV or in person as an “in-game character”
- Once they’ve escaped (or failed to escape!) finish their experience with a personalised debrief
- Get involved with marketing, spreading the word about our unique and exciting experience
- Maintenance and upkeep of the games rooms and venue including cleaning
STRENGTHS – HOW YOU DO IT
- Cool head – You’re always working against the clock but excellent service is always key.
- Rapport – Easily connect with customers and engage with them about the experience.
- Logical – You have to love solving problems – there may be a few!
- Fun – Let’s face it escape rooms are fun so our workplace should reflect that.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fun company.
- Fully bespoke and in depth on the job training.
- Career development opportunities.
- Highly Competitive pay.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this new and exciting role and feel that you’ll bring energy and enthusiasm to the team, apply today by sending your CV with a cover letter.
Staff are required to wear face masks as part of the uniform, we operate strict cleaning routines and both gloves and hand sanitiser are provided to both staff and customers. Customers must also wear face coverings in communal areas of the venue.
Reference ID: NWCH21
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Contract length: 10 months
Part-time hours: 2.5 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £9.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Work remotely: No
Vacancy type: Permanent
Experience: 0-2 years
Apply online via Indeed Escape Hunt Games Master Norwich NR1