Title: Ralph Lauren Supervisor
Hours per week: 45
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For over 50 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. ‘’All things are possible at this company’’ I hear that countless times from so many of you all over the World. We don’t merely dream ‘’the impossible dream’’. We do it, we live and, for almost fifty years, we have made it through our passion, energy, talent and teamwork. Ralph Lauren
- Directly responsible for the sales and KPI performance in assigned department/s
- Partnering with Brand Liaison Officer, Frasers buying, RL wholesale team to build on business opportunities and achieve business performance goals: Retail sales, increase AUR, seasonal sell outs etc.
- Leading weekly host store management meetings and participate in and contribute to regional Ralph Lauren meetings.
- Communicating with host store staff daily on individual sales goals, and other key performance indicators, product sales and other information to help them provide unparalleled service and achieve goals.
- Delivering company customer service initiatives and continually searching for ways to improve service; managing the store in a way that always services the customer first and manages tasks second
- Collaborate in the the recruitment, selection, supervision, and development of the team
- Collaborate with store management team on performance reviews and agreeing Personal Development Plans to support retention
- Training and testing the team on product Knowledge
- Communicating clear sales and service goals and expectations to sales team, providing coaching, training and constructive feedback on a regular basis
- Using department business reports, profiling, and space analysis information effectively
- Managing the department environment to ensure it represents the brand, complies with creative and product presentation
- Establishing and maintaining an effective replenishment processes in line with store requirements
- Oversee merchandise install directives and ensure standards are effectively maintained
- Promoting and managing a high level of security discipline
Closing date: 22-05-2022
Vacancy type: Permanent
Experience: 2-5 years