Title: Senior Supervisor
Hours per week: 30 (extra hours available)
- As a senior supervisor you will be supporting the Store Manager to ensure the smooth running of the store and take responsibility of the store during the managers days off.
- You will focus on driving sales and maximising store profitability, while providing industry leading service on the high street.
- You will maintain the company standards and follow company guidelines.
- To be a successful supervisor, you will: Ideally have gained management/supervisory skills in either a retail, hospitality or leisure environment. Thrive on responsibility as you’ll make it your job to exceed our expectations as well as your customers.
- Be a strong team player and want to drive your store forward together as one strong unit.
- Pride yourself on excellent customer service and leading by example.
- Training is provided within the company.
- Customer service
- All aspects of till use Deliveries Replenishment Excellent store standards Running of the store when required Driving sales and your team Daily paperwork Any and all other store related tasks.
Closing date: 26-07-2021
Vacancy type: Permanent
Experience: 0-2 years
Bring CV with cover letter to store or email Trespassvacancies@yahoo.com